Working Capital Management – Director
Ensure what you do here, make the difference
around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Working Capital Management – Director
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for a Working Capital Management – Director to join our team. The objective of the Balance Sheet Management function is to create value for Electrolux by optimizing the company’s balance sheet, with special attention to working capital, in close cooperation with the business areas. The team is part of Group Finance in Stockholm and its responsibility spans over all business areas and regions of the Electrolux Group.
With ambitions as big as ours, we need powerful guardians to guide us. That makes this a big job on a truly international playing field.
As Working Capital Management – Director, you will provide our business areas with support to identify improvement opportunities then work alongside them, providing on-site operational support to drive change and implement improvement actions (process analysis & re-engineering, change management, define action plans, etc.).
You will also identify and spread best practice (reporting & follow-up, processes, tools, etc.), while creating and developing cross-business area networks of individuals with the necessary skills, knowledge and focus to ensure continuous improvement of working capital management.
You work independently with drive and motivation as well as with great attention to detail. You have a proactive mindset and the ability to identify and realize improvement opportunities without strict guidance. As you will work across the entire Electrolux Group, you need to be able to interact with people from different cultures and from all levels of the organization.
• A Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or virtually, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, prioritize and translate this into meaningful, useful management information.
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you are passionate about it and understand how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in finance, business administration, engineering or other relevant field.
• Solid understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
• Project and change management skills - ability to lead teams inspiring initiative among team members.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - Fluent in written and spoken English.
• International mindset - Ability to travel.
• Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint.
Contact person: Sara Lasio