Young Leaders Program - E-Commerce
We are looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals to
join us in this exciting program!
This will be a 1 year program where you will grow your career in the different commercial functions within the organization. Electrolux SEA Sales Area aim to build a pipeline of young and business minded individuals to become future leaders in the organization.
We are committed to the development of our Young Leaders. Thus, throughout the duration of this program participants will be attending leadership development programs, job shadowing opportunities, and actively participate in projects that are directly linked to Electrolux growth mission. You will also be assigned a mentor and a coach to help you navigate a successful career in the organization.
A Typical Day
- To collect and analyze targeted consumer intelligence data and identified customers' needs in the scope, behavior and insight in digital communication & E-commerce platform.
- To develop short and long term E-commerce development strategy including pricing management, product and channel priority; to understand key E-commerce customer develop trends and business needs to set up win-win business plan with key customers.
- To drive annual E-commerce communication plan execution including sales target & forecast, operation plan, promotion activity and key engagement plan in E-commerce channel to increase sales growth in high speed.
- To develop new go-to-market models' opportunities (including online platform, OTO, traffic platform etc.), summarize as practice experience and continue to optimize to successful model.
- Set up E-commerce tracking system and evaluation template to monitor communication and sales KPI, optimize KPI set up to ensure business/activity impact is quantified.
- To understand E-Commerce customer needs and cooperate with sales team
- Manages and controls approved communication budget in efficient way, ability to prioritize multiple demands and suggest solution to increase ROI.
- Works closely with Marketing team to ensure the alignment on brand strategy; Build and nurture close relationships with internal and external stakeholders (key account, advocates, key opinion leaders, media and other professionals) to influence favorable opinions and to obtain updated feedback on effectiveness of communication programs
In this role, you will be dealing with
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Shanghai & China) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Results Driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part of your career development plan.
- You are a graduate of Business Management related courses
- You have 2-4 years commercial experience
- You must have excellent English communication skills
- You should be good in excel and PowerPoint
After successful completion of the program, graduates of Electrolux Young Leader Program are confirmed to strategic roles within the organization.