Young Leaders Program - Human Resources
We are looking for young, dynamic, and energetic individuals to join us in this exciting program!
This will be a structured program where you will grow your career in the different commercial functions within the organization. Electrolux North-East Asia Sales Area aim to build a pipeline of young and business minded individuals to become future leaders in the organization.
We are committed to the development of our Young Leaders. Thus, throughout the duration of this program participants will be attending leadership development programs, job shadowing opportunities, and actively participate in projects that are directly linked to Electrolux growth mission. You will also be assigned a mentor and a coach to help you navigate a successful career in the organization.
A Typical Day
· Play a vital role in supporting the delivery of the company’s People agenda within commercial departments in China
· Work closely with local HRBP on few key projects relating to business and organizational transformation
· Engaged in full-functional HR topics including but not limited to Recruitment, Talent Engagement & Development, Performance Management, Organizational Efficiency, Benefits & Wellbeing, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Employee Relations
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s internal customers across a wide variety of divisions and locations. You should be confident in dealing with leaders from both domestic and regional perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in our Shanghai office and have opportunities to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
· Results Driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
· Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
· A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
· Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together
· Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
· Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just need find it.
You are expected to participate in projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part of your career development plan.
You are a recent graduate majoring in Sociology, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
· You have preferably 2-4 years professional working experience specialized in one or few HR functions
· Good knowledge of local labor regulatory practices & policies
· Exceptional communication skills in English both written & spoken
· You should be a skillful user of Microsoft Suites, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· High-caliber recent graduates are welcome to apply