Young Leaders Program - Product Line
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
We are looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals to
join us in this exciting program!
This will be a 1 year program where you will grow your career in the different commercial functions within the organization. Electrolux SEA Sales Area aim to build a pipeline of young and business minded individuals to become future leaders in the organization.
We are committed to the development of our Young Leaders. Thus, throughout the duration of this program participants will be attending leadership development programs, job shadowing opportunities, and actively participate in projects that are directly linked to Electrolux growth mission. You will also be assigned a mentor and a coach to help you navigate a successful career in the organization.
A Typical Day
- Product category management including plan and execution on the net sales and profitability in the business cycle (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Market and product analysis to optimize product mix and profitability including Profit/Loss Statement for Product/Category Managed.
- Define and maintain a competitive product range: tactical, operational, business opportunities - evaluation of new product offers, definition of the marketing needs of consumers.
- Acquire detailed knowledge, understanding and analysis of the market, current line-up and competitors’ product offers. Monitor competition.
- Validate and monitor pricing (Going Price, Net Sales, Transfer Price, Product Cost) to ensure continuous profitability.
- Process ownership of new product launches including phase in and phase out including: Market Needs – Assessment, Introduction/Product Knowledge Cascade…
- Identify gaps and highlights opportunities to maximize product range and category profitability
- Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities
- Close collaboration with sales on effective promotion, marketing and sell-in/sell-out activities for retail channels
- Close cooperation with logistics on phase-in/out and market launch timeline
- Support and liaise with technical department (local and factory) on local product approbation
- Ensuring user manuals are correct for the local market. Local adaptation of product catalogues.
- Ensure product data accuracy is maintained within our systems. Provide the regular reports timely.
In this role, you will be dealing with
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Ho Chi Minh- VN) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Results Driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
You are expected to participate in special
projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the
business and/or as part of your career development plan.
You are a graduate of Economics or Business Management related courses
- You have 2-4 years commercial experience
- You must have excellent English communication skills
- You should be good in excel and PowerPoint
After successful completion of the program, graduates of Electrolux Young Leader Program are confirmed to strategic roles within the organization.