Young Leaders Program-Product Line
We are looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals to
join us in this exciting program!
This will be a 1 year program where you will grow your career in the different commercial functions within the organization. Electrolux NEA Sales Area aim to build a pipeline of young and business minded individuals to become future leaders in the organization.
We are committed to the development of our Young Leaders. Thus, throughout the duration of this program participants will be attending leadership development programs, job shadowing opportunities, and actively participate in projects that are directly linked to Electrolux growth mission. You will also be assigned a mentor and a coach to help you navigate a successful career in the organization.
A Typical Day
- Support and Drive the business for the product categories to achieve the business goal and P&L target and to gain market share.
- Support and work on the local product roadmap, developing categories & product range and exploring new business opportunities : product launches, product life cycle management, and strategic initiatives to deliver the business goal.
- Passionate for a sustainable portfolio ranging with profitable growth plan.
: Support and Drive along with Team to achieve the business target and product positioning goal of product categories through solid strategies and thorough execution.
: Secure mid/long term product portfolio to fulfill local requirements and fill the gap of product portfolio to deliver the company business objectives.
- Work with team to Develop/manage mid/long term product portfolio, overall product life cycle, product positioning, and new product launch, based on market analysis, sales trend, competition landscape, and brand positioning strategy, working closely with internal teams such as sales, trade marketing, marketing communication, finance, tech & quality, logistics, and regional portfolio team
- Work with team for short-term and long-term planning, P&L projection, financial forecast, budgeting, and resource planning.
- Identify local market opportunities based on consumer/market insights and sales trends for future product development opportunities.
- Support to provide solid inputs to Regional Product Team, to develop the product roadmap - Strong validation of business case based on market analysis, competitive analysis, and P&L projection.
- Understand channel needs working closely with sales, to develop the channel offering and store promotion together with sales.
- Work with team to develop and implement holistic product strategies, including by-channel offering strategies and pricing strategies, working closely with regional/global teams, local sales, and other related teams.
- Work on developing product messaging in line with global/local strategy that address consumer need effectively, to maximizing awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Plan and Perform activities with team, such as product pricing, product strategy and analysis, product positioning to customers & consumers, sales messaging development, competitive analysis and product differentiation among others with deep understanding on consumers’ needs, behaviors and market trends.
- Execute BTL activation - consumer promotion/campaign and in-store POS on product categories, to drive sell-out, working closely with sales, trade marketing, and marketing communication team, managing BTL budget efficiently.
- Align with marketing communication team to develop the holistic product marketing strategies and GTM.
In this role, you will be dealing with
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Seoul, Korea) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Results Driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
You are expected to participate in special
projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the
business and/or as part of your career development plan.
- You are a graduate of Economics or Business Management related courses
- You have 1-3 years commercial experience
- You must have excellent English communication skills
- You should be good in excel and PowerPoint
After successful completion of the program, graduates of Electrolux Young Leader Program are confirmed to strategic roles within the organization.