Young Leaders Program - Sales
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
We are looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals to
join us in this exciting program!
This will be a 1 year program where you will grow your career in the different commercial functions within the organization. Electrolux SEA Sales Area aim to build a pipeline of young and business minded individuals to become future leaders in the organization.
We are committed to the development of our Young Leaders. Thus, throughout the duration of this program participants will be attending leadership development programs, job shadowing opportunities, and actively participate in projects that are directly linked to Electrolux growth mission. You will also be assigned a mentor and a coach to help you navigate a successful career in the organization.
A Typical Day
- Analyze sales statistics in-aid of formulating sales policies and make recommendations on activities and strategies to drive sales
- Sell in -sell out performance review & analysis tracking by dealers, by PNCs
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Proposes and offers value-added services to the Dealer-Account being handled to help develop a professional “partnership” relationship
- Build teamwork / team spirit. Drive team operation and be the main implementor/executioner of company plans, targets, policies as directed by his immediate superior.
In this role, you will be dealing with
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Ho Chi Minh- VN) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Results Driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
You are expected to participate in special
projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the
business and/or as part of your career development plan.
- You are a graduate of Economics or Business Management related courses
- You have 2-4 years commercial experience
- You must have excellent English communication skills
You should be good in excel and PowerPoint
After successful completion of the program, graduates of Electrolux Young Leader Program are confirmed to strategic roles within the organization.