Zonal Sales Manager, Built-in Appliances, South & West
In this role you will Manage sales performance of Built-in Appliances for South & West of India by formulating, developing and implementing sales strategies and forecast. You will lead a team of branch managers based in different parts of South & West.
A Typical Day
- Ensure account sales target & A/R target are attained each month;
- Responsible for account Sales Forecasting, Planning and implementation thereof.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan for account based on company’s direction to attain desired results:
- Initiate, plan, develop, coordinate and execute sales policies and programs for account such as joint promotion, marketing, Sales and product Training for store salesmen of the account
- Analyzes Sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales;
- Review & analyze the market to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates;
- Regularly visits to dealers, maintaining good relations, negotiating and closing deals
- Co-Monitors with Marketing and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Co-conceptualize and implement sales promotion campaign for account together with the Product & Marketing Teams.
- Manage working schedule of Branch Managers
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 7-8 years of Experience in similar industry
- Operational Leadership
- People Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Willing to do extensive field work
- Willing to travel
- Excellent English skills
- “Can do” Attitude