Accounts Receivable Specialist - Evergreen
Charlotte, North Carolina
You are reviewing a job posting for one of our evergreen requisitions. An evergreen requisition is a role advertisement that is a continuous posting. Our objective is to use evergreen requisitions to assist in building a robust talent pipeline with qualified professionals who are excited about career opportunities and growing with Electrolux North America.
We appreciate you considering applying and expressing your interest in Electrolux North America. We cannot guarantee a response to each person that applies to our evergreen requisitions but we can promise that your information will be reviewed and given full consideration. Should our recruiting team feel that you may be a fit for our talent pipeline, you will be contacted to capture additional information.
You are encouraged to continually review our open jobs. Thank you for your interest in Electrolux North America!
WHO WE ARE
Beginning a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us - at Electrolux
we shape living for the better.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible and accountable for managing assigned accounts receivable portfolio, which includes researching and resolving customer deductions and customer inquiries. Responsibilities also include issuing credit memos in accordance with company policy and the Delegation of Authority document. Work is performed under the direction of the Team Lead and the Manager of Collection & Order Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor receivable deductions accounts and resolve within 30 days
- Become the subject matter expert for Order to Cash processes for assigned accounts
- Investigate claims to determine a course of action
- Process approved credit notes
- Identify and document customer’s internal processes to create continuous updates to profiles.
- Responsible for Chargeback reduction initiatives
- Partner with management and various business groups to manage customer disputes
- Manage receivable escalations and disputes
- Monitor aging service level and ensure targets are met
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience in Collections, Accounting, or Accounts Receivable environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, preferably JD Edwards or AS400 experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and Access
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reviewing and interpreting reports and data
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Knowledge of collection and deduction resolution procedures and proven negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Basic business math and accounting knowledge
- Detail-oriented with an awareness and focus toward continual process improvement