Customer Marketing Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Key responsibilities are to support and grow Electrolux and Frigidaire brands through Draw, Conversion, and Measurement activities with internal and channel customers, specifically The Home Depot.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering consistent brand experiences to customers and consumers through effective creation and management of advertising, marketing assets, and retailer floor executions.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams to create strategic messaging, assets, sell-in plans, and co-marketing programs that support sales initiatives of Electrolux brands within the retailer and e-commerce segments; support sales teams in influencing key customer stakeholders.
- Leverage retailer online, media, and print exposure through building relationships with key leads and aligning corporate media schedules, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts.
- Assist in the development and execution of specific customer annual co-marketing plans, including detailed budgets and advertising plans (print, digital, paid search, television, in-store materials, online, PR, OOH, etc.), and in-store events.
- Responsible for monthly monitoring and reporting of retailer advertising quality metrics
- Assist in optimizing the online consumer experience through our customers websites, which includes retailer website content management process, online product demo strategy, retailer website consumer ratings and reviews management, digital co-marketing campaign development (social media campaigns, search, display advertising, visualization tools, mobile marketing, retailer specific online initiatives, in-store integration).
- Aid in development of in-store merchandising programs that align with the customer’s specific needs, including management of merchandising material inventory, and the creative execution of in-store account specific signage, POP, consumer materials, and product/collection catalogs.
- Manage a calendar of insertions, custom creative units, approval and auditing of marketing activities.
- Track and record marketing spend and effectiveness of spend by customer.
- Participation in regular customer marketing meetings to review plans, progress, and timelines.
- Fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands.
- Oversee customer integration plans to ensure plans align with business and brand objectives.
- All other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of retail marketing, B2B, and/or category management experience required
- Merchandising experience in or with large format retailers and e-commerce retailers (Sears, Lowe’s,
- Best Buy, Target, Wayfair, Amazon, Wal-Mart) is preferred
- Strong client services experience
- Strong budget management and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience and proficiency in working cross functionally across marketing, sales, and external business customers
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude, and ability to get results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated success with integrating marketing programs with customers
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must have full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A high degree of organization is mandatory