Authentication, Identity & Cloud Services Engineer
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Electrolux IT is responsible for delivering the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all the Group’s IT operations around the world. The Global Cloud and Hosting team is part of the Global Solutions organization within Electrolux IT and is responsible for providing architecture solutions as well as service and support for global infrastructure services.
The Authentication, Identity & Cloud Services Engineer provides technical support for the Electrolux corporate directory services hosted on-premises as well as in the cloud. The person is involved into the development of standards for authentication & authorization through the on-premises AD and connected cloud directories. The role includes the design and configuration of the governance and the role delegation for cloud services across cloud service providers as well as identity & access management related design & support activities. The engineer must follow life-cycle oriented processes and procedures including design documentation, creation of test plans, migration plans, and delivery plans in line with corporate rules and regulations. Close cooperation with the Wintel Team(s), Infrastructure and monitoring teams as well as project teams within all regions is required. Some out of business hour work will be required due to change and incident management.
• Support the journey of the directory services from the on-premises only to the cloud-integrated setup.
• Support the development and implementation of cloud services within the Electrolux Group.
• Support and improve the identity lifecycle used across a variety of solutions and services.
• Management of Active Directory federation systems and creation of new federations
• Management of the directory synchronization between Active Directory and
cloud based directories.
• Management of the core services of the corporate Active Directory:
- Domain controller management (deployment and system management)
- Management of Domain Name Services
- Monitoring of the AD replication, the service health and the system capacity
- Security & group policy management of the domain and domain controllers
• Management of the tool systems used for reporting & monitoring of the Electrolux
Active Directory systems
• Execution of incident & change management.
• Planning and support of object migrations from other domains
• Maintenance of existing documentation & creation of new documentation.
• Participation in technical projects providing input to develop project plans and work programs, timelines and plans.
Qualifications & Experience
• Good understanding of the MS Azure platform
• Good understanding of Azure AD and Azure AD Sync.
• Good understanding of other cloud platforms is an advantage.
• Good understanding of Active Directory Federation Services
(having worked with it is a requirement).
• Experience with ID management systems and good understanding of ID lifecycle processes.
• Several years’ work experience of Active Directory planning, deployment and support
(Microsoft certifications are an advantage).
• Excellent understanding of and experience in building IT technology and architectures (in particular related to the scope)
• Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and operations management
• Good project management experience
• Proven track record in delivery
• Experienced in interfacing with both business and technical management
• “Cloud first” mind set
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Self-motivated and results focused
• Pragmatic can do attitude
• Ability to drive and manage change
• Team player, good cultural awareness
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.