Brand Website Business Analyst
Brand Website Business Analyst
As we strive to be a more consumer-centric company, Electrolux is reinventing how millions of people shop online – providing consumers with the opportunity to discover virtually anything they want to buy and providing millions of sellers with a marketplace for growing successful businesses.
This is where you come into the picture!
Are you interested in shaping the future of a highly strategic program for Electrolux consumers and selling partners? Do you thrive in an ambitious, fast-paced, constantly evolving environment?
We are seeking an experienced business analyst to own insights and analysis that will inform the direction of this new program.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
•Work closely with Digital marketing and Marketing technology teams to translate business requirements in IT solutions (support in the development and rollout of web features and functionalities)
•Further develop the functional designs based on business requirements, preparing functional specifications, giving the needed instructions to the development team, testing the product results, configuring and customizing the needed set ups and ensuring getting a successful and professional result according to the business- and legal requirements
•Provide functional expertise & guidance
•Oversee design/build and testing of solutions
•Provide training to key users and ensure successful UAT
•Act as a Digital Champion within the Brand Website area
•Keep up to date with latest technologies
•Be responsible for prototyping new solutions with new technologies
Key Success Descriptors:
• Gather business requirements, identify the desire results and present them in ways that are clearly understandable and actionable by the dev team (through Epics & User Stories)
• Establish holistic user acceptance criteria (functional and non-functional req., including consumers, business and editors perspectives)
• Test and validate whether the requirements have been met (within the time assigned to perform the UAT in each sprint)
• Support end users after the product has been delivered (with relevant knowledge)
Who you are:
Business acumen. You love to be interface with the Business and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis.
Curious. You are always interested in what other departments are up to and have a good idea of what’s happening inside and outside of Electrolux.
A people person. You thrive in large, diverse groups and get a kick out of meeting new people.
Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• High education (Marketing/IT/Business related studies)
• Minimum 2-3 years of digital marketing experience in international companies
• Excellent working knowledge of at least one weccontent management system (CMS), such as EpiServer CMS, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, etc.
• Experience with project and development management tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, or similar
• Knowledge of user-centered design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies
• Familiarity with IT architecture and integrations with backend systems
• Good Understanding of Mobile, Analytics, SEO and Tagging
• Project management background
• Familiarity with agile methodology
• Systems integration concepts
• Demonstrating and sharing knowledge with a community
• Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL) a plus
Please apply in English.
Contact person: Asuka WU