Business Analyst Engineering Change Management
Santa Lucia di Piave
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst in Engineering Change Management with experiences in driving projects and managing full lifecycle business requirements. This position will offer an international environment in an industry, that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation. The position is part of the IT organization in Electrolux Europe, within a team providing Manufacturing Solutions and related services to the factories. You will be involved in numerous key transformation- and digital project with a high degree of autonomy.
A typical day at work:
· Act as an interface between business operations and technical teams
· Drive and coordinate business requirements within the Engineering Change Management
· Manage project budgets, when needed perform project resource planning.
· Conduct full lifecycle analysis from pre-studies, requirements gathering to solution delivery.
· Initiate innovations/improvements inside and around Engineering Change Management processes and applications linked to these processes.
· Create and maintain documentation on the implemented solutions.
Who you are:
· Good ability to convert business demand into structured requirements with logic and process mindset.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Good sense of ownership.
· Ability to dive into details, in order to find solutions and solve problems.
· Good communication skills, verbally and written, ability to communicate with technical teams and developers.
· Good presentation skills to support decision making within the organization.
· Self-motivation and self-sufficiency – able to drive activities/projects without micromanagement.
· Around 5 years (or more) of experience in delivering SAP IT solutions supporting manufacturing processes in relation to Engineering Change Management
· Experience in other SAP ECC modules or SAP APO is a plus.
· Good understanding of different methods for system integration: EDI, XML, MQ, etc.
· Knowledge of MS Office Package (Power Point, Excel, Word) and MS Visio.
· Fluent in English
· Manufacturing operational experiences is a plus.
· Preferably degree in Manufacturing or in Industrial Engineering.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.