District Manager AHL Electrolux Professional - Region Norrland Sweden
Improve everyday life with our world class laundry solutions.
Electrolux Professional develops the world’s most sustainable and flexible commercial Laundry solutions using customer insight to improve functionality, productivity
Responsible for establishing and developing a relationship with customers and stakeholders in a specified territory (Norrland, Sweden). Build a relationship that optimizes sales performance while inciting greater product commitment and sales. Meet sales, revenue and financial goals for responsible accounts. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of such accounts by selling more profitable goods and solutions. This position may call on existing large customers and other accounts in the territory. Travel is required.
• Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of each visit.
• Meet planned goals in all targeted categories.
• Influence and improve account profitability through various selling techniques.
• Demonstrate products and provide product application learning opportunities.
• Responsible for new business prospecting and development through staged events and demonstrations, formal/informal training sessions, etc.
• Execute merchandising/advertising activities to support new product launches and re-branding efforts.
• Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and negotiation.
• Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
• Represent Electrolux Professional at trade and industry shows/appearances.
• Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
• Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
Qualifications and skills needed to be successful:
Preferred candidates should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high sales performance and exceptional reliability. Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment. Selected candidates should be organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives. The ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal and selling skills. Candidate should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.
• Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of sales experience required.
Place: Sweden, Region Norrland
Contact person: Åsa Stengård