Finance Leadership Development (FLDP) Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Grow your career, sharpen your skills, and discover your strengths through exposure to multiple disciplines and functions within the Finance organization.
- Develop your leadership skills through direct exposure and interaction with leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Participation in and lead projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Complete three, distinct one-year assignments in the Finance function.
- Build your business acumen and financial knowledge as you partner with the business at our NA corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
- Complete at least one rotation in one of our NA factories, where you will learn the fundamentals of our manufacturing business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You take initiative and have clearly demonstrated leadership experience.
- You are a network builder who works collaboratively with others to achieve results with a sense of urgency.
- You take pride in your work and possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- You communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- You possess unquestionable ethics and integrity.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently possess or will have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field from an accredited institution with graduation no later than June 2021 with a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Completed at least one internship experience within a Finance function at the time of this application. Higher consideration given to internship experience with Electrolux or within the consumer goods industry.
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.