FSM Solution Architect
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
As a Field Service Management Solution Architect, you will work with Service Operations technology stack (FSM Client, FSM Mobile, FSM Online Portal, PSO and FSM integration framework). We are looking for an expert with significant experience in architecting integrated platforms solutions using IFS FSM/PSO, CRM C4C and ECC with strong technical expertise in the complete IFS stack and the proven ability to design solutions using all products in IFS FSM/PSO modules.
You will be part of the Architecture Team within the Consumer Solutions organization in Business Area Europe. The Architecture Team is responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision across Consumer Solutions to help ensure the Systems or Solutions under development fit for its intended purpose across all channels. Our Field Service Management and CRM landscape comprises of several applications involving multiple technology stacks and platforms that enable our users, consumers and customers to get 360 sales and service experience.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation intelligent solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join Electrolux IT Consumer Service Architecture Team, where you are given the autonomy to:
· Propose the introduction and implementation of new FSM solutions from scratch and as program or product increments.
· Widen your experience by working on defining architecture and technical solutions on a highly integrated FSM and CRM landscape involving multiple technologies from IFS, SAP Cloud platforms, Enterprise API developments to AI/ Machine Learning platforms.
· Support and advance Business and all IT teams through coordination of rapid prototype developments and proof of concepts on various internal and open source platforms.
· Be the FSM reference Architect for the FSM eco-system of platforms being responsible for the overall quality of the solutions.
Join our team and be empowered to define innovative solutions, continuous learning and awesome colleagues.
Your main tasks:
• Act as the expert for the evolution of systems and platforms of the integrated FSM landscape.
• Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the Consumer Service solution and exploration of solution alternatives
• Contribute on architectural relationship with the platform providers, implementation partners and provide guidance to the development teams
• Actively participate in the Continuous Exploration process on Consumer Service areas
• Collaborating with cross-functional platform and system owners to ensure the overall integrity of the FSM landscape
• Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
• Work with all parties to establish high-level FSM solution intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements
• Operate within an economic framework when analyzing the impact of design decisions
• Work with all parties, notably the Enterprise Architect and CRM Solution Architect, to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos
• Define, explore, and support the implementation of enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile teams to implement them
• Plan and develop the FSM Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
• Work with Product and Solution Management to determine the capacity allocation for enablement work
• Understanding industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
• Mentoring and supporting development teams to take shared code responsibility ensuring the development model supports high speed and good quality deliverables with the ability to build faster, build in parallel and release often.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
• 5+ years of experience as an Architect in IFS FSM, PSO and Mobility.
• Experienced in FSM application Designing, Client scripting and Customization.
• Experience with integrations between FSM and ERP (preferably within SAP landscape)
• Experience with integrations between FSM and Ticketing systems (better if SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud)
• Proven experience with technical product management or software development
• Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel (Web, Apps) CRM experience
• Experience with DevOps practices/tools within Cloud and On premises environment (Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment)
• Articulate technical requirements for APIs, Micro-services and SDK and empower both internal and third-party developers to build and experience on top of the platforms with a focus on speed-to-market
• Know about Agile methodology
• Business process expertise within Field Service, contact center, Sales and consumer data management
• Preferred previous experience within a consumer-focused company (FSM or D2C)
• Familiar with AI/ ML platforms and integrations with FSM
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.