Global Electrolux Talent Program - Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager IT PMO – Internship
Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
Project Manager IT PMO – Stockholm, Sweden
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. The Project Management Office is part of the IT organization and responsible for managing the scope, schedule and cost of projects for the organization utilizing best practices and established company methodologies.
The role of the PMO is to manage project management lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close) including detailed planning, resource management, scheduling, budgeting, and quality to ensure the effective delivery of projects to the organization. The PMO will ensure that the IT and business organization is informed on the demand pipeline of incoming projects, available capacity and the health of projects that are underway.
The Junior Project Manager will support Senior Project Managers in the larger projects and independently drive smaller projects (medium level of complexity) and initiatives with a mix of IT and Business project deliverables. The Junior Project Manager will support with project administration, manage workshops, train our colleagues in the project management tool and drive own projects from start to end with support from a more senior colleague. This gives the right candidate the chance to learn the process and procedure from scratch and to apply the acquired skills in own managed projects. We are on a change journey going towards agile and fast deliveries and a big business transformation with the execution of the digital agenda. Therefore change management is also a key part of the role.
A regular day at work:
• Coordination and preparation for project events, meetings and workshops
• Project follow-up towards set deadlines / milestones and project responsibilities,
collection and compilation of project progress reports, Steering committee materials and communications to stakeholders
• Independently manage sub-projects or smaller projects with IT and Business deliverables from start to end including the ownership of the time plan, resources and project budget
• Communication with the project team and other
Additional scope can be:
• Learning and work in Jira where we have our user stories
• Project progress tracking and reporting
• Virtual and onsite support to regional project teams
• Update specific project team sites, folders and other areas
• Identifies risks and issues that might affect the project
• Execute tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve project goals (for own projects and as part of Senior Project Managers ones)
• Partner with Electrolux business organizations to define and deliver business solutions.
• Schedule and conduct project team, steering and other meetings and distribute notes as necessary.
Education & experience:
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree
• 1 – 2 years of project management experience, preferably for a progressive IT organization within a manufacturing business or with Electrolux.
• Experience compiling project material to Steering Committees and Workshops
• Experience to drive smaller project teams (host project team meetings and follow up on actions)
• Experience participating in a variety of technical and business driven projects.
• Experience Service Now/Project module
• Experience follow up on budgets/key performance indicators
• Experience of compiling communication material
• Interest in working agile
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Willingness to work in an international environment.
• Curious, willing to learn and take input from senior colleagues
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Ability to effectively communicate with project team leads, team members, and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Self motivated and delivery focused.
• Ability to manage change.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
What you will get from the program:
• Learning experience within 14 months
• Gross salary of 19.700 SEK
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Cell phone and laptop
• Visa costs and process
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
• Support in permanent hiring opportunities within Electrolux Group towards the end of the program.