Ensure and develop and coordinate the international shipment of goods. During the course of the day, they may negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors and expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
A Typical Day
- Planning and stating required shipping instruction for all imported shipments from all countries to deliver as per scheduled.
- Enhancing the containerization and revise with Supply chain.
- Reviewing the legalization process with Sweden SEJ team and submitted to trade finance in SLA.
- Coordinating with the customer and finance in the legalization process and payment terms.
- Following up for all OEM shipping route and all documentation process with customs to secure delivery date, to avoid any demurrage or storage fees or any additional transportation cost.
- Responsible for all inspection activities as per Egyptian regulation.
- Responsible for all shipping for samples requested from product line and R&D with air fright or LCL.
- Monitor all shipping lines performance and creating the needed KPI to measure their performance.
- Submitting all the required documents (PO/invoice / SWB/ Packing list) to trade finance as per CBE’s regulation within SLA.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Experience Min 1 year in import shipping / International transportation.
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.