IT Business Analyst, Product Information Experience
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better, for our customers and for the health of our planet.
To achieve this, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux (Instagram) and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Join the team and help us create an outstanding consumer experience throughout Electrolux consumer journey!
For Business Area Europe, Electrolux is looking for an IT Business Analyst. You will support the development of the consumer-facing platform, providing an outstanding product information experience across channels and taking it to the next level of excellence. With strong experience in scoping and planning, you will take charge to support the marketing organisation in translating business requirements into elegant technical designs and supervise the corresponding implementation. Thanks to your technical and functional expertise in digitalization information technologies, and your natural ability to embrace new technical trends, you will be a strong partner to the ‘Marketing Technology’ team in supporting future strategic design and a continuous pursuit for an outstanding consumer experience. You will team up with our ‘Product Information’ Management team and together you will support our marketing business stakeholders in driving the technical agenda of the platform. This is a great opportunity to be part of the digital transformation journey of a big and dynamic international company like Electrolux.
The role will report to the ‘Head of Marketing Technology Solutions Europe
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Marketing IT organisations as a facilitator
• Team up with the functional business stakeholders to define the technical scope, by collecting functional requirements, communicating solution designs, socialising new technology trends and being the go-to partner in general
• Manage business expectations and communicate updates
• Gather the needs of multiple stakeholders and translate the business requirements into functional requirements, helping to analyse, validate and prioritize when defining solutions
• Represent the ‘Product Information Experience’ technical team in forums interconnected with the platforms (like eCommerce, Customer Services, Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing)
• Work with the ‘Product Information Experience’ team to create elegant, sustainable and scalable technical designs, and support the socialisation to business stakeholders
• Work with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure the implementations are aligned with the business expectations and help troubleshooting during incidents period
• Maintain action plans to overcome impediments, showstoppers and feature gaps
• Drive continuous improvements in ways of working, to increase efficiency and quality of build
• Keep up to date with latest technologies and trends within the area
• Academic degree in Marketing, IT, Business or similar
• At least 6 years of IT Business Analyst experience in international companies
• Project management background, fully embracing agile methodologies
• Experience with project and development management tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, or similar
• Knowledge of user-centric design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies
• Good Understanding of eCommerce, Social Networks, Analytics, Monitoring, SEO
• Familiarity with IT architecture and integrations with backend systems
• Technical knowledge: Web technologies in general within the Microsoft.Net area and DevOps (Akamai would be beneficial but not a requirement)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in both speaking and writing English (additional languages are a merit)
• Open to occasional travelling
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Niclas Norman Sellhammar#LI-NN1