IT Business Analyst - Service Now
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
The IT Process and support platform team is responsible for the global IT service management processes and to drive value from the ServiceNow platform. You will be part of a journey to change traditional IT processes and service management into a more modern way of working by leveraging new technologies.
We are now widening the team and looking for a passionate IT analyst in ServiceNow, who will work with developing the platform and drive improvements within Electrolux. You will work with different parts of the Electrolux IT functions and engage with business stakeholders and external partners.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a broad knowledge and working experience with ServiceNow platform and a good understanding of ITIL or IT4IT framework. You should have good technical skills, have user experience in the center of your work and soft skills as part of your toolkit to help us drive our digital transformation agenda . The role also requires you to take initiatives and work independently towards objectives yet in a collaborative manner. A successful candidate needs to be solution oriented even while facing challenging situations and have a problem-solving ability and attitude.
Your main tasks:
• Manage enhancements and service requests for ServiceNow
• Translate requirements into technical specifications
• Work with external parties to manage system developments
• Drive technical solutions towards standard configurations to ensure a secure, reliable, compliant and cost-effective environment
• Contribute to ServiceNow roadmap creation and maintenance
• Identify IT service management improvement areas
• Drive and participate in projects
• Prioritize activities for the product from both business and technical aspects
• Provide training on how to use ServiceNow when required
• Good technical skills within the ServiceNow platform
• The official ServiceNow admin certification is preferred
• Good understanding and experience of ITIL or IT4IT framework
• Will to drive and implement improvements
• Enjoy working with teams in a global environment
• Ability and will to learn new technologies or new areas in ServiceNow
• User experience mindset and knowledge
• Great collaborator and good communication skills
• Very good English skills (both verbal and written)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.