IT Product Manager - SaaS
IT Product Manager - SaaS
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As an IT Product Manager for SaaS you will work with Technical leads, product owners, customers and partners in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You will frequently engage with customers and partners to gather feedback, synthesize their needs and turn them into product priorities for our roadmap.
What you will do:
• Manage (as a line manager), coach and develop the solution and platform leads of SAP CX Cloud, Genesys Pure Cloud, IFS FSM and Other SaaS components on our consumer landscape.
• You will care deeply about developing a roadmap of each of the SaaS platforms together with the SaaS product vendors and often codeveloping solutions influencing priorities.
• Be responsible for ensuring the SaaS solutions on the landscape are delivering the intended business value from a UX, performance and development perspective.
• As we continue to go through an incredible period of growth rolling out our consumer centric technology landscape across Europe you will play a critical role in ensuring the SaaS solutions can scale.
• Support product owners and our business users to adopt the solutions successfully in the markets
• Work closely with our Solution Architects, Product Manager for Cloud Native and Head of Technology & Delivery to help design and execute our technology strategy and roadmap.
• Support and mentor our Tech Leads as they co-ordinate technical dependencies across the different Product Teams.
• Work with the Product Managers to establish a culture and organisational structure where multidisciplinary Product Teams can act autonomously and have full ownership of their product.
• Advise Solution Engineers on product delivery and strategy to tackle complex projects, in order to maximise their potential and growth.
• Be responsible for driving great execution. You’ll work with the Product Managers to enable execution including implementing appropriate processes, setting expectations, managing risks and managing resource allocation.
• Promote ownership and accountability, learning and teaching, and a push for the highest standards, in order to cultivate a great culture where team members can do their best work whilst also having fun.
• Promote and make a success of our globally distributed teams - with team members from our partners residing in Poland, Stockholm, India, UK and rest of Europe.
• Help structure the team, establishing goals and KPIs for the team and/or technical scope and orchestrating improvement using root cause analyses, postmortems/retrospectives, etc.
What we need from you:
• Master’s in technology/Engineering field
• 2+ years of experience in building or 5+ years managing SaaS Enterprise/Consumer solutions
• 5+ years of experience as an IT Engineering or IT Product Manager, leading, scaling and growing productive tech teams.
• Significant past hands-on experience as an Engineer - building, operating and scaling SaaS or PaaS products.
• A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, with an emphasis on best practices (e.g. testing) and design philosophies (e.g. DDD).
• Experience building a CI/CD pipeline and release automation for the SaaS products.
• Solid knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Cloud-native patterns
• Experience working with a microservice architecture
• The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
• Build consensus around your ideas and convey information effectively
• Lead by example, and empower your teammates to do their best work
• Show strong technical knowledge so that you can challenge your team to make the best architecture and product decisions.
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Contact person: Maria Redin