IT Security Architect
BRING YOUR IDEAS TO WORK WHERE WE’RE ALL ABOUT BRINGING IDEAS TO LIFE
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
We are a new established Global IT Security unit and looking for someone with long experience in the IT Security domain and IT architecture. Deep competence in I&AM is required and good understanding in domains: Application Security, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security.
Our mission is to proactively manage & lead all IT security efforts through effective processes, measures, and solutions to ensure Electrolux a robust & secure foundation and improve the security posture.
As an IT Security Architect, you will lead overall I&AM security target architecture & process together with I&AM teams, priorities improvements and remediation actions.
You will also help hands-on in IT security investigation and remediation process’.
Your main tasks:
• Monitoring - Review security tools to identify malicious activity. Investigate potential malicious activity to mitigate the risk or confirm there is no risk.
• Vulnerability scanning - Execute and review predefined vulnerability scans.
• Remediation & implementation - Take all necessary actions to remediate vulnerabilities & implement solutions.
• Incident & problem mgmt. life cycle - Be able to support or coordinate Security incidents & problems. Follow up in regular basis the incident & problem dashboards with the service owners.
• Risk Assessment – Whenever it is needed Identify, document and work with owners to remediate findings related to IT Security.
• Research – Stay current on new security vulnerabilities, tools and trends.
• Design - Develop process, measures and procedure descriptions and participate in implementation of standard solutions
• Growth mindset and passion for learning with a strong customer service orientation
• Exceptional communication practices (written, verbal, presentation)
• Significant cross-collaboration ability to work with different functions, geographies and cultures
• Knowledge IT architecture in network, infrastructure, access mgmt, endpoint, cloud & devops architecture, ITIL & Agile processes
• Security and regulatory compliance knowledge (e.g. SOC, HITRUST, ISO, NIST,…)
• Security tool competences such as EDR, SIEM and SOAR and Vulnerability scanning tools
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
This is what Head of Security Operations, Rey Rahbar says:
“Our goal is to be best-in-class in security competence in order to spread our knowledge and support to the organization. We don’t succeed unless we have fun in the team and together with our colleagues!”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.