IT Security Manager
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
We are a new established IT Security unit, where we are looking for 2 IT Security Managers to join us. Our mission is to proactively manage & lead all IT security efforts through effective processes, measures, and solutions to ensure Electrolux a robust & secure foundation and improve the security posture.
As an IT Security Manager, you will lead different types of IT security improvements that supports our vision, such as new measurements, processes, technical improvements or awareness & cultural change.
You will also help to coordinate overall assessments of our risks and the effort of identifying and maintaining IT security and compliance practices.
Your main tasks:
• Lead assessments and report on IT Security control effectiveness
• Initiate Demands and business cases
• Manage Organizational Implementation activities/projects, or global rollout of IT Risk and Compliance solutions
• Sometimes manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Stakeholder management & coordinate resources in various seniority levels, e.g. CISO Team, IT security specialists, IT teams (regional and global)
• Reporting project progress and risks & leading steering meetings to executive and operational level
• Define IT security measures and KPI for projects and continual improvements
• Lead quantitative risk practices, ongoing risk management, and associated initiatives
• Growth mindset and passion for learning with a strong customer service orientation
• Service Mind where you help the organization’s growth in security knowledge
• Exceptional communication practices (written, verbal, presentation)
• Significant cross-collaboration ability to work with different functions, geographies and cultures
• Security and regulatory compliance domain knowledge
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in project management (Cyber security or IT risk project management experience would be an advantage)
• Project management certification would be considered as advantage
This is what Head of Security Operations, Rey Rahbar says:
“Our goal is to be best-in-class in security competence in order to spread our knowledge and support to the organization. We don’t succeed unless we have fun in the team and together with our colleagues!”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.