IT Security Specialist
MAKE THE EVERYDAY, EXTRAORDINARY
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.comto learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
We are a new established Global IT Security unit looking for IT Security Specialists with experienced knowledge in the IT Security area and deep competence in one or several of these domains: Application Security, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security.
Our mission is to proactively manage & lead all IT security efforts through effective processes, measures, and solutions to ensure Electrolux a robust & secure foundation and improve the security posture.
Your main tasks:
• Day to day monitoring of IT security state based on existing tools and technologies including collaboration with SIEM/SOC Team.
• Provide support and resolution for scanning and vulnerability remediation reporting and facilitate vulnerability mitigation and security activities. Participates in cross-functional teams to solve complex security issues.
• Active role in security Incident & Problem life cycle. Sometimes analysis of the security incidents, acting to contain, remediate and solve.
• Continuous measurement of security state and regular reporting through KPIs and Security Metrics.
• Assist in developing and implementing IT security artifacts (e.g., baseline standards, Measurements and procedures). Proactive proposal of security improvements to CISO/Management.
• Help to improve the vulnerability management with process, tools and measures.
• Threat hunting – utilization of existing internal and public threat intelligence feeds and proactive investigation of threats and potential risks against Electrolux.
• Holistic knowledge in network, infrastructure, access mgmt, endpoint, cloud & devops architecture, ITIL & Agile processes
• Security and regulatory compliance knowledge (e.g. SOC, HITRUST, ISO, NIST,…)
• Deep knowledge in one or several of requested domains (Application -, Endpoint -, Cloud – and/or I&AM)
• Security tool competences such as EDR, SIEM and SOAR and Vulnerability scanning tools
• Growth mindset and an innate passion for learning
• Exceptional communication practices (written, verbal, presentation)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
This is what Head of Security Operations, Rey Rahbar says:
“Our goal is to be best-in-class in security competence in order to spread our knowledge and support to the organization. We don’t succeed unless we have fun in the team and together with our colleagues!”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.