Plant Quality Leader
To Ensure Compliance of all Inward Materials (Component – processed material – raw material assembled parts), prevent the usage of defected parts to be assembled on production lines
A typical day
- Manage & lead quality staff engaged in Process and final inspection activities.
- Provide technical expertise & instruction to his subordinate.
- Evaluate his team performance against their job requirement and define training needs on regular bases to upgrade their skills.
- Ensure that all products under processing are produced according to their related specs.
- Ensure the availability of all measuring equipment & inspection instruments needed for in process inspection.
- Use and apply statistical tools to analyze and expire the product related data of the being inspection and/or tested.
- Discus on daily bases with production manager & senior the product defects to prevent & reduce cause of defect occurrence.
- Issue the inspection of in process products related documents (work instruction, inspection instruction,…etc.)
- Follow up & supervise all inspection activities & relating or affecting activities
- Report on regular bases to Quality Manager on in process & final products quality, cause of defects, repeated defects, suggestions and prevent recurrence.
- Monitor the final products returned from Customers & After sales service sector reports
- Establishing the required action plans to improve final product & customer returns KPIs
- Aware and implement the requirement of quality management system ISO 9001-2008.
- Aware and implement the requirement of environmental management system ISO 14001-2004
- Aware and implement the requirement of OHS management system OHSAS 18001-2007
- Ensure that all used testing equipment and/or tools under his supervision are subjected for calibration program follow the program implement for each.
- Generate & create ideas and techniques for continuous improvement related to this area of interest to minimize the cost of processing or inspection
- Responsible for Plans, coordinates, and directs maintenance procedures in hisher section.
- Introduces efficient Maintenance methods.
- Initiates and directs procedures to increase the section output. Controlling and maintaining the scrap
- Initiate and lead continuous improvements projects (CIP) in her/his area (like SMDC) with coordination with the cross functional teams of the relevant departments and her/his team to realize Electrolux 5 pillars.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs maintenance procedures in his section. Regulates and coordinates functions of office and shop.
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing diversified teams
- Excellent English
- Communicative. You can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
- Team player. You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- A leader. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Problem-solver & resilient. You see challenges as opportunities and chances to make things even better than before. Strong knowledge of Lean Tools / Six Sigma is preferred