Product Cluster Owner - Voice of Consumer
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We would love to see you in our office in Stockholm - our multinational and diverse HQ. However, we know that a friend or colleague is only a click away wherever you are. Therefore, we are open to other work locations in Europe.
Be yourself and bring your CXTech & MarTech love for our mutual success within CX IT!
We are looking for a Product Cluster Owner in our CX-IT Team to lead our global technology agenda voice of consumer. To be successful in this role you will need to find a fine balance between strategic thinking and a hands-on attitude, while being a marketing champion with a high affinity to technology and data.
· You own the strategy, roadmap, architecture and design for the following voice of consumer solutions:
o CX Measurement
o Consumer & Product Rating
· Roadmap leadership: You are accountable for the global vision and roadmap of voice of consumer solutions. Therefore, you will work with the regional and global teams to articulate a tangible roadmap and orchestrate the delivery of such.
· Cluster architecture and solution design leadership: You are accountable of the technology decisions we make and will make sure that we build best-in-class marketing & cx technology products.
· Program oversight: You are always informed on the portfolio of projects and initiatives we run within your cluster of solutions. If needed, you will be consulted to validate the feasibility and health of our initiatives.
· Business Sparring: Act as a sparring partner for key stakeholders within the CX business teams. Help them to best utilize the technology and data at hand while jointly articulating the roadmap.
· Technical degree in information technology or business degree with a focus on marketing and data
· Excellent spoken and written English
· 2+ years of experience in CX Measurement focused role
· 2+ years of experience in agile working environments. Experience with agile projects and operations is desired
· 3+ years of experience in consultancy kind of role, either within an agency, consultancy or center of excellence/operation organization
· Experience in complex Marketing Technology, Social Technology or Ad Technology setups with responsibility for roadmaps, architecture and design is preferred
· Experience with one of the leading providers for Consumer Experience like Qualtrics is preferred. Experience with other vendors as well as solutions for consumer and product ratings is a plus
· Ability to collaborate with diverse teams and individuals and lead within a flat and matrix shaped organization
· Ability to speak marketing, technology and data lingo with multiple dialects is preferred
This is what Flavio Limaos, the VP of CX IT says:
“It’s a unique opportunity for those with vision, excellent communication skills and strong bias for execution to join a global function in our Consumer Experience Organization.”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organisation is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Dedicted Recruiter: Magdalena Bielaszka