Service Operations Business Transformation Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
At Electrolux, our consumer is at the heart of everything we do.
Please note that we will review the applications after Summer vacation period, deadline of application: August 7th, you can expect hearing from us afterwards.
Our Europe Central Sales Team is looking for a Service Operations Business Transformation Manager to join the central Consumer Service team. In this role, reporting to the Service Operations manager, YOU will be an active part of the Consumer Service and ConCenT(Consumer Centric Transformation) team and provide functional guidance to the ConCenT key users in the European countries.
(ConCenT is an amazing Electrolux initiative, apply to know more!)
As the Service Operations Business Transformation Manager (BTM), you have two different focus areas:
• You work in close collaboration with the functional managers for Contact Center, D2C (Direct to Consumer) Sales and Service Operations, Quality/Continuous Improvements, IT, legal, finance, local stakeholders and implementation partners.
• You are responsible for implementing a pan-European framework and contract and related claim validation engine for our Independent Service Providers. Another project short term will be to map current service provider processes and architecture and create vision for third party service provider management.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 65+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You will travel approx. 30% of the time.
Your Everyday Challenge
The Service Operations BTM role in Consumer Service team is about an excellent understanding of the Consumer Service business processes (both “current processes” and “to be” processes) and how our organization works.
On the top, this Service Operations BTM role is about knowing how “to be” consumer service processes should be executed in the related systems of ConCenT (and non-ConCenT). This role is about driving business process transformation through execution of “to be” processes in respective systems and tools.
This is not an IT role, but rather a process development/project manager and business transformation role.
• You drive the development of European processes, supported by the ConCenT tool. The job includes defining and documenting business requirements for development of support tools, communicating the requirements to the development team, and following the progress during the development process which are organised in an agile working method.
• You are responsible for the deployment, testing and change management of new or enhanced processes, and ConCenT sub-applications managing these processes together with the roll-out of ConCenT (or parts of ConCenT) to new countries.
• You lead the key user network for the solution area Service Operations, provide business support for key users, and you are responsible for training materials, key user training and user manuals. Further, you take part in developing the application support setup.
Who You Are:
International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
Team player & collaborator. You are inspiring team player characterized by a high level of integrity, diligence, support, and enthusiasm for helping both internal customers and the development teams.
Credible and influential. You have proven ability to manage internal customers on multiple levels towards common goals.
Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, being open to fast changing priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity.
Analytical and process oriented. You have a good operational understanding and/or expertise regarding processes related to Service Operations area with experience in business needs and requirements analysis, mid-range planning and execution.
Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and can convince, influence, train and engage stakeholders, peers, and colleagues on the ConCenT transformation journey.
Multitasker with focus. You perform effective and efficient as Multi-Tasker while switching between technical expertise to support & customer care.
“Can do” mentality. You like to scout and autonomously deliver on process and tool support for both an outstanding consumer experience as well as delivering commercial solutions to our consumers.
• BA or BS preferred. Business or IT discipline is preferred
• 5 years related work experience dealing with cross-functional decision making and supporting business objectives
• 5+ years’ system issue resolution, project management planning and Consumer Service experience with a strong focus in operational business processes
• Thorough knowledge of business processes and operations in Service Operations area
• Experience in the international rollout of large SAP / CRM projects or experience as key/super user for relevant applications (CRM) preferred
• Strong cross-functional/cultural communication and presentation skills
Please apply in English.
Talent Acquisition Partner: Asuka Wu