Supply Chain Application Specialist
Stockholm or Pordenone (Italy), Sweden
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
As part of the Electrolux team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux – we are The OnE.
We are looking for a passionate Application and Support Specialist Supply Chain and Logistics to improve the effectiveness of EMEA Transportation Planning units, through the implementation of the correct and efficient functioning of the IT tools.
Be the first level of contact with Logistics users for any eventual issue occurring in application landscape and in coordinating the end user support process.
Candidate responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design; he will develop analysis and reporting capabilities and monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
What you will do:
• Manages analysis for network with emphasis on all modes (includes dedicated, intermodal, Truckload, Ocean, and LTL). Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations to business units.
• Documents inbound & outbound business requirements to enhance system configuration and daily processes.
• Performs network optimization
• Manages system configuration and optimization process, to test software, improve interface quality, and success of future releases.
• Acts as functional expert for the Logistics Solutions with IT.
• Manages & performs program maintenance and other key software tools.
• Ascertain opportunities to improve Application performances, coordinating improvements with IT suppliers.
• Ensures accuracy of the support process and related analysis.
• Manages and plans for application service release testing and upgrades and performs regression testing when required.
• Performs special projects related to transportation and logistics when needed.
How you are:
• Complete understanding of Inbound and Outbound transportation: carriers, networks, rates, contracts, and system tools.
• Knowledge of Transportation software programs such as OTM and SAP ECC
• Logistics Analysis experience with the ability to analyze data and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, with skills to support decision making within the organization.
• Strong computer skill including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, and navigation of the Internet.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Logistics
Location: Stockholm or Pordenone (Italy)
Contact: Maria Redin