Technical Application Expert (SAP APO/PPDS)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Application Expert in SAP APO PPDS
*As we Hire for Potential and promote agility in our international work environment, we are open to consider also Poland (Świdnica, Oława, Zabrze or Siewierz) as well as Italy (Porcia, Pordenone, Forli, Susegana) as a job location. In this case, please apply with your CV here, and discuss your preferred location during an interview.
Please, see also other similar recruitments for other European countries on our career pages:
We are looking for a passionate Application Expert with experience in developing solutions in SAP APO PPDS.
You’ll work in an international environment in an industry, that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation. You’ll be a part of the IT organization in Electrolux Europe, within a team providing Manufacturing Solutions and related services to the factories. You will be involved in numerous key transformation and digital projects with a high degree of autonomy.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Initiate innovations/improvements inside and around PPDS applications.
• Create functional and technical design for new business requirement and corresponding effort estimates.
• Create and maintain documentation for the functional and technical design and configuration.
• Create and maintain test scenarios for the implemented solutions.
• Supervise bugfix correction driven by support team.
• Third line support of existing solution.
WHO YOU ARE
• You have strong ability to convert business demand into structured requirements with clear logic and process mindset.
• You are problem solver
• You have sense of ownership and focus on delivery.
• You are able to dive into details, in order to find solutions and solve problems.
• You have good communication skills, verbal and written, ability to communicate with technical teams and developers.
• You have good presentation skills to support decision making within the organization.
• You are self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities/projects without micromanagement.
• You are committed and target-oriented – meeting deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in IT solutions for Supply Chain.
• At least 4 years’ experience with SAP APO PPDS.
• Strong knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP APO integration (CIF), also experience from other modules in ECC and APO would be good
• Knowledge of MS Office Package (Power Point, Excel, Word) and MS Visio.
• Understanding of ABAP code and debug ability is a plus.
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Katarzyna Magos