Workplace Technology Solution Architect
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electronlux HQ in Stockholm in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe. You will work closely with Solution Architects from other teams and the Security Architect to develop and maintain the technology roadmap with the purpose to implement and manage a state-of-the-art Workplace security infrastructure which is becoming more important day by day. Together with the other Solution Architects you will continuously develop your technical knowledge. You will also be a key participant in our ongoing workplace modernization.
Workplace Technology is a team within the Global Solution Digital Employee Experience area which also covers Collaboration & Connectivity, IT Process & Support Platforms, Continuous Improvement and IT UX. The teams provide a wide spread of workplace services towards all employees at Electrolux. Examples are digital collaboration tools, file, print, asset and lifecycle management, device imaging etc.
To be successful in this role, you are self-motivated and genuinely interested in working in a team driving technology towards stakeholders needs with high precision on set targets for cost, quality, and security. You also have the mindset to deliver top quality efficiently, be service minded and have a sense of urgency. You are process oriented and have a good understanding of delivering services in a global environment. You can adapt your communication with stakeholders according to the person’s knowledge. And maybe the most important thing – you are used to drive digital transformation and modernization and have a passion for the opportunities it provides. It is meritorious if you have a track record of driving change in a complex environment and have experience from large multinational companies as well as good understanding of working in an Agile way. You have excellent collaboration and communications skills and can easily interact with all levels in the organization. You are fluent in English.
- You will be responsible to create, maintain, drive, and communicate target architecture in line with business objectives in order to improve quality and time to market of change activities
- You’ll have continuous stakeholder dialogue to enable high stakeholder value that meets both current and future needs
- You will be one of the lead technical specialist in the Digital Employee Experience area and be the person to understand the technical requirements to develop our services further.
- You will work closely with our suppliers to ensure that they live up to the agreed delivery when it comes to future-proofing our services. In addition to this you are also expected to be updated on the latest technology and service trends on the market.
- Senior level experience with Windows OS (Windows 10), Group Policy configurations, OS image engineering and deployment (OSD, Task Sequencing)
- Microsoft Azure Services, direction and evolution as related to enterprise desktop, mobile and infrastructure services. Key areas include Azure Active Directory and modern authentication architectures, OMS, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Technical Enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, architecture design and deep knowledge in the following pillar: Modern Workplace. Deep Office Collaboration products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across - - Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business IM/Presence/Meetings, PowerApps, Flow, and/or Visio required.
- Lead customers in their transition into the Modern Desktop which comprises Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 clients (Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus, etc) managed by Modern IT using modern System Center Configuration Manager, Intune and Azure AD and updated regularly through the “as-a-service” model. Cloud Trust. High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Industry leading experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required Certifications in domain-specific technologies required
- Fluent in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Alexandra Rickle