Xamarin App Developer
Turn ideas into reality. Globally.
Xamarin App Developer – Consumer IoT-products
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Traditionally the appliance industry has been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the team with a Xamarin App Developer with a passion for both usability and reusability to join our development team.
You will be part of a cross-functional product team based in Stockholm, working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design within our global business sector Home Care & Small Domestic Appliances. We work with robotic vacuum cleaners, smart air purifiers, kitchen appliances and other types of
Our new software products require us to be innovative and visionary in how we design solutions that combine appliances with data and the possibilities that software offers. The main digital touchpoint for our products
Electrolux is committed to attract, keep and enable a diverse team. Gender equality is a key focus.
The work includes
• Analyzing new needs together with product managers, UX and the rest of the development team
• Participating in UI design sessions with input on technical feasibility and iOS/Android related differences
• Designing and implementing features in core and UI modules
• Participating in all common team activities including sprint planning, scrum stand-ups, demos and retrospectives
Required competence and experience
• > 3 years of experience in developing systems or products
• > 2 years of experience developing native Xamarin Apps for both iOS and Android
• Previously worked with full-stack product centered teams
• Experiences of analytics instrumentation and analysis for apps
• Ability to contribute with complexity, risk and effort analysis in backlog creation and management
• Quick learner, energetic problem solver
• Enthusiastic about creating and improving ways of working
• Confident but without personal prestige
• Thriving on cooperation, getting things done and user feedback
Extra credits for
• IoT experience
• DevOps experience
• Worked closely with UX
• Consumer product experience